ICP Group was founded in 2018 and is a joint venture of two major Turkish international companies – IDA
Engineering and Cevrim Engineering to carry and expand their operations in Montenegro. In order to achieve
this purpose, two sister companies named as MEPS Engineering D.O.O. And LINSA Trading D.O.O. Have been
established by July 2018.
The commercial and contracting co-operation of Cevrim and IDA has started in 2008 upon the establishment of
IDA Engineering Ltd. and have been continuing with a strong and enlarging relationship.
Since 2008, our companies act together with full co-operation and they have been multidisciplinary solution
providers involved in various prestigious international projects within construction fields such as Mechanical,
Electrical, Infrastructure, Power, Water Supply and Renewable Energy etc.
As a long term joint venture, IDA CEVRIM PARTNERSHIP (ICP Group) has the following advantages;
- Portfolio of already completed projects valued over $100 million
- The availability of international experience at all stages of the high-end multinational construction projects
- from pre-design to the operation and maintenance phase
- MEP contracting based on EPC contracts
- Optimized design solutions and value engineering studies based on epitomic practices
- Experience in working alongside large international parties
- Dynamic and flexible logistic capacities over 30 countries